Brief Announcement from the Regional Commander

  • Douglas Petroshius
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      {Please forward this message onto your local group and household email
      lists}

      Greetings from the Midlands Regional Commander,

      Last weekend a good friend of mine with observed that some perceive the
      Midlands Regional Army as a fighting force for Pennsic only. At this time I
      would like to break this common misconception. The Midlands is a year-round
      fighting force that trains together and deploys where it is needed. We fight
      together at Gulf Wars in March, Border Skirmish in June, Simple Day in July,
      and of course Pennsic in August. We also take many opportunities to train at
      other times in the year.

      As such, the requirements to be in the Midlands Regional Army are simple. If
      you consider yourself a Midlands-er (whether you live in Illinois or not)
      and you are an Armored Combatant or support person, you ARE part of the
      Midlands Regional Army. So if you fall under this category I encourage join
      the its email list and report in. Send an email to:
      important discussions and communique taking place on this list that you
      cannot read anywhere else. So when you subscribe be sure to log into Yahoo
      and catch up on the emails.
      Thank you for your time.

      Sincerely,

      Baron Gintaras the Tauras, C.R.C.