Regional May Day Party in Wurm Wald on April 17

  • Anne McKinney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:19 PM
      Apologies for cross-posting. Please share this message with anyone who might
      be interested:

      True, April 17 isn't the traditional May Day, but if you have nothing better
      to do, join the Shire of Wurm Wald for an informal SCA party!

      This party is open to anyone in the Illinois/Midlands region. Since this is
      going to be at a private house, an RSVP is greatly appreciated so we can get
      a rough head count. *Please RSVP to Sofya at seneschal@....* Thank
      you!!!

      *When*: April 17*, *noon to 10pm.

      *Where*: 307 E Fawn Dr., Mahomet IL -- the castle of Lord Aleator (
      217-722-9120)

      *What to Bring*: Garb (optional), stuff to do, feast dish or $$ (see below),
      feast gear or your own plates/cups/etc. For the day, bring snacks and drinks
      or volunteer to help set up, take down, or clean up. Swimwear if you plan to
      jump in the hot tub. Camp chairs, sunscreen, etc...

      Activities

      *Combat: *Heavy & Rapier

      *A&S: *Bring a project to work on, share, or teach

      *Gaming: *You bring a game; we'll find someone who wants to play

      *Potluck Feast*: 6:00-ish.

      Either bring a dish that costs about $5 to prepare or bring $5. (Multiple
      people can buy into the same dish: $10 for two, $15 for three,...)

      Feel free to add what you're bringing to a list here so we'll know what to
      expect, or include this information in your RSVP.

      Other activities may take place as plans develop. Please see the party page
      for updated information (and feast dishes people already plan to bring):
      http://wurmwald.pbworks.com/May-Day-Party

      YiS,

      Sofya