Midlands Regional Seneschal

  • Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Greetings unto the populace of the Midlands Region.  As of March 1, A.S. 44 (2010) I have been charged with the responsibilities of the office of Midlands Seneschal.  My gratitude and thanks go to His Excellency Master Thorvald and His Excellency Master Rory for entrusting me with the keys of the Midlands.

      I'd like to share a little information about myself with you.  I have been in the Society since 1985, starting in Baile na Scolairi, moved to Swordcliff in 1989 and to Shattered Crystal in 1998.  Heraldry, Calligraphy and Illumination, and Cookery seem to be my primary artistic pursuits.
      * I would like very much to promote communication among the groups of the Midlands. I will be approaching many people to help in this effort.  If you have ideas, let me know.  I will be glad to hear those.
      * My deputy is His Excellency Etienne Couteau de Roches, of Grey Gargoyles.  We have not yet ironed out what Etienne will be responsible for, however, as we make those determinations, we will let everyone know.

      Please let me know if you have questions or comments.
      I look forward to working with each of you.
      Play nice and enjoy the Society!
      Caitriona
      THL Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh, CE, CW, APF
      midlandsseneschal@...