Save the Date: Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium October 23, 2010

  • young
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2010
      Greetings All!

      Enjoy cooking? Looking to share your research? Want to learn from some of the best talents in the kitchen? Hungry??

      We are announcing the date and location for the next Middle Kingdom Cooks Collegium:

      October 23, 2010
      9:00 am – 9:00 pm
      Roselle United Methodist Church
      206 Rush St.
      Roselle, IL 60172

      Mark it on your calendar now and watch for more information in the near future. We will have a website with more information shortly and we will begin accepting session ideas soon.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~philip white