FWD: STOLEN SCA TRAILER in Oklahoma - Please Help!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      STOLEN SCA TRAILER in Oklahoma - Please Help!
      I am horrified to have to post this but will be posting anywhere I can think of. This just came across the Ansteorran Kingdom List:

      Good Friends,

      I regret to inform you that last night my personal trailer was stolen from my driveway with a number of Kingdom, Baronial and personal items inside. I have already filed a police report with the Oklahoma City Police. Last night I removed His Majesties' throne, the banner box, feast gear box, and one of the kneeling pillows to pass on for the trip down to Stargate, so those items are safe. I went out this morning to retrieve something from the trailer and it was gone. I have called anyone I could think of who might have picked up the trailer for this weekend's event, but no one has it. I then called the police to report the crime and drove around my neighborhood looking for the trailer. The trailer is a white 5x8 box trailer with a red SCA sticker on the upper left corner of the door. I have attached a list of what I remember being in the trailer. If anyone sees the trailer or any of these items for sale online or in a pawn shop, please contact me immediately. With luck, we may be able to recover at least some of the items.

      *Kingdom*
      Kingdom Pavilion (a faraway view)
      Her Throne (Another view of the bottom part of the thrones)
      Kneeling Pillow
      Black box of largess
      Banner (Not main banner box)

      *Namron*
      Baronial Pavilion (This is actually a pic of their smaller square one; the large oval one is the one that was stolen but you can see the distinctive black tornado edging that is the same)
      Hat box with 3 coronets (One of the Namron coronets)
      Feast gear box with feast gear
      Banners

      *Personal*
      Trailer