Midlands heavy fighting roster

  • Rebecca Riley-Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 12:01 PM
      Greetings!

      A bit ago, His Excellency Gintaras mentioned that I am currently compiling a Midlands heavy fighting roster. If you have not already done so (and most of you haven't), please send me an e-mail with the following information:

      Name,
      Group,
      Household (if any),
      Rank,
      and primary and secondary Melee fighting styles.

      Additionally, please let me know if you plan on fighting at Pennsic this year.

      Many thanks,
      Rowan
      baronessrowanconnor@...