Reminder - Seneschal's Quarterly Report due

  • village-green@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2000

      Seneschal's Quarterly Report due

      Date: Friday, September 15, 2000
      Time: All Day

      Full Status groups: Quarterlies go to Regional, Baronial
      Seneschals. COPY TO KINGDOM IS MANDATORY. Incipient &
      Proto-incipient: Quarterlies go to Kingdom, Regional, Baronial,
      Deputy for new groups. Proto-incipient groups, not being
      official groups, can't be forced to report, but will not be
      advanced unless they do. Colleges and Strongholds are expected
      to report unless they have entered a period of dormancy, during
      which the group is inactive.
    • village-green@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2000

        Seneschal's Quarterly Report due