Potluck: Strut Your (Culinary) Stuff at Border Skirmish VI!

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Thanks to overwhelming enthusiasm when we tried this last yearÂ…the Saturday night potluck no-fee feast has returned to Border Skirmish! The grills will be lit on Saturday evening for us all to share a meal after Court.

      Please bring your feast gear and a dish to pass. Baked potatoes will be provided, and one grill will be non-pork/non-fish. If you let the Instigators-in-Chief know what you're bringing, we'll list it on the website to reduce duplication. (Just click on Marie's e-mail button on the website Staff List.) Period/Peri-oid dishes welcome but not required.

      Food! (Practically) Free! Fun!: It must be Border Skirmish!

      ~This message has been sent to Northshield Hall, CAM, Ravenslake, Village Green and Ayreton e-mail lists. Please feel free to cross-post elsewhere. Apologies if you are a multiple recipient of this post. Thanks!