Passing ownership of Village Green

  • Jonathon of Wimbern
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hail all

      It seems to me that the Midlands would be better served if someone who is active than myself had ownership of the Village Green. From what I have seen the moderators have been doing a great job, so one or two of them seem a logical choice. However, given it's almost a 300 member list for the Midlands I think the decision should come from the Midlands officers rather than myself.

      So Officers, what to ye say?