Festival of Maidens: Call for Teachers, Demonstrators, and Merchants!

  • Lady Kathrin of Würm Wald
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Würm Wald's annual Festival of Maidens will be held on January 31, 2009. Due
      to renovations at the Historic Lincoln Hotel, we are in a different site
      this year, but don't let that stop you from coming out to play! We're
      looking forward to a great event.

      We are still looking for teachers, participants in our Craftsman's Fair, and
      merchants for the event. If you wish to teach, please contact me directly (
      moas@...), and if you're interested in Merchanting, please visit
      http://wurmwald.org/maidensmerchant.html or email Lord Grisha Razumni (
      kveberg@...).

      We are open to a wide variety of A&S activities for the Classes and the
      Fair, and would certainly love to see great diversity in offerings. Some
      specific things we would love to see (but do not yet have represented)
      include embroidery, calligraphy & illumination, leatherwork, spinning,
      weaving, period games, music, and mosaic arts, as well as classes about life
      in the SCA.

      If you have any questions about the event this year, feel free to contact
      me. I look forward to seeing friends from across our Kingdom gathered in
      Würm Wald once again this January.

      Yours in Service,
      Lady Kathrin
      MoAS, Würm Wald