Calling All Teachers

  • Carrissa Burge
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2008
      Greetings to all! I am sending out a (VERY) early notice to anyone who might happen to be in the Middle Kingdom area that might like to teach a class.
      The Barony of Illiton is holding its Annual Rites of Spring next year on April 18, 2009. Our theme this year is the Birds and Bees, so we're looking for classes around that theme, although we can definitely make room for something else. What an excellent opportunity to add another class to your 50 goal, if that's part of your goal! You can contact me at 309-672-4911 (ask for Carrie Burge - there's two Carries), which is work, 309-696-1334 is cell, and sigfrds_lady@... or sigfrdslady@... for email.
      What we're looking for in the Birds and Bees theme is anything related to them, like mead, honey, beekeeping in period, falconry, birds consumed in period, etc, and so on.
      The event will be held in the middle Illiton area (we've been growing a lot lately), usually in Sparland, IL (you should be able to click on the town name and there's a map). So "bee" thinking about teaching a class!

      Hope everyone is well and enjoying life!

      Jonet of Keyth
      m/k/a Carrie Burge
      Barony of Illiton
      Middle Kingdom
      http://www.myspace.com/jonet_of_keyth

    • Carrissa Burge
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2009
        Sorry about cross posts, and I'm resending this cause it's closer to the event...thanks all!

[...]

      • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
          Calling all Teachers!!! The Barony of Ayreton invites you to Ayreton
          Carnivale on April 13, 2013. Class space is available for sharing your
          knowledge of any topic of SCA interest. If you would like to teach, please
          contact me so I can schedule you for one of our Available slots. Herr
          Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen at alexander@...

          In Service I remain

          Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator

          Baronial Pursuivant <http://midrealm.org/ayreton/> Ayreton