MKAOD XI Lost and Found

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Items left at Troll:

      1 circular knitting needle
      1 fine white (cotton?) cloth, 16" x 40"
      1 white TruFit knee pad
      misc pens

      Please contact me to identify and arrange recovery.

      Usable items not claimed within 1 year from the end of the event become
      the property of the Shire and may be disposed of to our best benefit.

      This message will also be posted to the Ayreton and Ravenslake lists;
      please forward to such other lists as you feel appropriate.

      In service,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Seneschal, Ravenslake