new Seneschal of Wurm Wald

  • Seneschal of Wurm Wald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Good gentles:

      As of the beginning of this month, I am no longer the Seneschal of
      Wurm Wald.

      Lady Sofya Chudskaya Smolyanina, who has been serving as my deputy
      since last fall, has graciously consented to serve. I am taking her
      position as deputy, to assist the transition. (I'm also remaining the
      Wurm Wald Pursuivant, which office is dear to my heart.)

      If you wish to contact me in the future, please email me at
      BranChandler@....

      If you wish to contact Lady Sofya as seneschal, please email her at
      seneschal@....

      There are no words sufficient to express my gratitude to the many
      gentle individuals, both within and without Wurm Wald, who supported
      me over the last couple of years.

      Yours in service,
      Lord Bran Chandler
      Deputy Seneschal of Wurm Wald