First Monthly Ayreton Business Meeting -- June 8

  • Ayreton Chronicler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Oyez, Oyez!

      Come one, come all! The first regular monthly business meeting of the Proto-Incipient Barony of Ayreton is coming next weekend! See details below from the Seneschal.

      What: Ayreton Business Meeting
      When: June 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM (Room closes at 7:00 PM )
      Where: University of Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall
      59th St. and Woodlawn Ave , Chicago , IL 60637

      Coming for the activities before the meeting is recommended.

      Grey Gargoyles hosts the Ayreton Fighter Practice on Sunday from 2:30 to 6 PM at Ida Noyes Hall before our meeting. As an added bonus Sir William of Fairhavenwill be at the practice to help train people. You can also bring your craft projects and enjoy everyone's company.

      As a reminder, expect regularly scheduled proto-incipient Baronial meetings to be on the second Sunday of every month. Officers meetings open to the entire populace will begin at 6pm. Meetings will cycle between the five branches in the area as hosts as best we can as site reservations allow.

      Thanks everyone.

      Directions to Ida Noyes Hall:

      Please be aware that if you do take Lake Shore Drive as your alternate route Class "B" License Plates are NOT allowed on Lake Shore Drive .

      Ida Noyes Hall - 59th St. and Woodlawn Ave. , Chicago , IL 60637

      Find the best route to I-90/I-94 in Chicago . Take I-90/I-94 and exit at Garfield Blvd. ( 55th St ). Turn east immediately (first light) and proceed past 5 stoplights. Cross Martin Luther King drive and enter park. At the Y in the road go right. This will lead you onto the Midway Plaisance ( 59th St ). Go to Woodlawn Avenue , Turn left and park. Ida Noyes Hall is on the northeast corner of Woodlawn and Midway.

      This is an e-mail announcement from the Ayreton Cryer. If you wish to have an activity, demo, event or other type of SCA get together announced feel free to contact me and request an announcement be made. If you find any errors in this message please send me corrections.