Maidens 35: Teachers and Demonstrators still needed!

  • Carol Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Good Gentles of the Midlands,

      Maidens is fast approaching, and while we have had some volunteers to
      teach, we could still use more! We are anticipating a fair number of
      newbies at the event, so it'd be great if we could even get some
      basics represented-- tablet weaving, basic garb construction,
      calligraphy, constructing an armor kit, etc. More advanced/specific
      topics are certainly welcome as well!

      We could also still use volunteers for the Craftsman's Fair area. If
      you're into A&S and have a project you'd like to work on at the event
      and answer questions about, please let me know so that I can reserve
      you some space!

      I hope that the New Year finds everyone well, and I look forward to
      seeing you all at Maidens!

      Kathrin of Würm Wald