Great Boke of the Middle Kingdom

  • Caitriona Mac Dhonnachaidh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Forwarded from another list:

      Hello fellow medievalists and companions!
      (Multi list cross posting)

      I have great news! At very long last (about 22 years in the waiting) the
      Great Book of the Middle Kingdom is finally published online for all to
      see! That's right, one of the greatest treasures of the SCA, and a true
      historical artifact of SCA culture in the mid 1980s is available to
      browse and share with friends.

      To find it either go to www.midrealm. org <http://www.midrealm .org/> and
      scroll all the way to the bottom right for the microscopic text link
      that isn't highlighted (D'Oh!)
      or
      just go to:
      http://www.midrealm .org/mkgb/ GreatBookContent s.html