Arts Martial Database Update

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:52 PM
      Hello Again,

      I'm transmitting this request once more just in case some people meant to
      send me an update but forgot. Thank you to those who did send me changes and
      for those who looked but did not send me anything (because there was nothing
      to change:). The response I received was great.

      Please excuse the cross post.

      Greetings Heavy Armored Fighters of the Midlands,

      As the new Regional Heavy Marshal I have the pleasure of updating the Arts
      Martial Database. But to do this, I need your help.

      Please go to the following website:
      http://www.midrealm.org/marshal/martials/

      Find your name and tell me any information that should be added or
      corrected.

      Also, if you find names that are not supposed to belong (i.e. some one you
      know has moved out of Kingdom) feel free to add that information too.

      Any information you have is greatly appreciated. More is better.

      Thank you,

      ~Gintaras~
      [GIN -tah - rahs]