capricon demo Feb 10th

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      Greetings all,
      We have been offered a space to do a demonstration at
      Capricon this year. The demonstration will be on feb
      10th at the Sheraton Chicago Northwest
      3400 West Euclid Ave., Arlington Heights, IL 60005
      in the Suerior Ballroom.

      Please be ready to go at 1pm and we have the space
      till 5pm. Anyone that can attend, rsvp to me at
      630-745-1451 or at this email.ID like to have a head
      count by the 11th. Thank you in advance
      --kiyohara
      Demo coordinator for vanished wood

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Dale Dreessen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        What about the Re-Enactor Fest? It's at the same location on the 2nd of
        Feb., I believe.

        Herr Ehrenfried Schertenleib C.R.C.
        Squire to Sir Gunther Von Brandenburg
        Tuffelhund of the Midrealm

        We have been offered a space to do a demonstration at
        Capricon this year. The demonstration will be on feb
        10th at the Sheraton Chicago Northwest
        3400 West Euclid Ave., Arlington Heights, IL 60005
        in the Suerior Ballroom.

        Please be ready to go at 1pm and we have the space
        till 5pm. Anyone that can attend, rsvp to me at
        630-745-1451 or at this email.ID like to have a head
        count by the 11th. Thank you in advance
        --kiyohara
        Demo coordinator for vanished wood

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
        it now
      • michael A
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
          Greetings all, I wanted to do a last reminder for
          tomorrows demo. I appreciate everyone who already have
          said they could make it, and put a last invitation to
          get some more people. We have people but are are a
          little thin.

          Right now we have planned heavy combat, a daily life
          in the middle ages presentation, and a few other
          informational presentations. What ever anyone else
          could add would be helpful.

          We are starting at 1 so im suggesting a 12:30 arrival
          if possible. If you have questions or can mak it,
          please call me at 630-745-1451

          Thanks everyone,
          ----kiyohara

          > > On 1/4/07, michael A <kiyokage@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Greetings all,
          > > > We have been offered a space to do a
          > demonstration
          > > at
          > > > Capricon this year. The demonstration will be on
          > > feb
          > > > 10th at the Sheraton Chicago Northwest
          > > > 3400 West Euclid Ave., Arlington Heights, IL
          > 60005
          > > > in the Suerior Ballroom.
          > > >
          > > > Please be ready to go at 1pm and we have the
          > space
          > > > till 5pm. Anyone that can attend, rsvp to me at
          > > > 630-745-1451 or at this email.ID like to have a
          > > head
          > > > count by the 11th. Thank you in advance
          > > > --kiyohara
          > > > Demo coordinator for vanished wood

          > > protection around
          > > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          > The fish are biting.
          > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
          > Marketing.

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.