Midlands A&S Faire Wrap-up and Thanks

  • kristine petroshius
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Greetings from your Regional MoAS:

      I just wanted to send a BIG "Thank You" for all those who attended the
      Regional Arts and Sciences Faire this weekend. It was wonderful to see such
      a great turn out.

      A Big Thanks goes to:
      The Incipient Shire of The Lost Bridge who hosted a FANTASTIC event. The
      site was wonderful with a lot of room and yummy lunch.
      The Kingdom A&S Deputies who were on hand to help with the Tally room and
      check-in.

      Thank you to all those who entered and judged the Faire. This year we had
      double the amount of enteries - 14 enteries!!!! They were all amazing pieces
      of work and demostration.

      I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and learned a lot.

      Thanks again for making the Midlands Regional A&S Faire a success.

      YIS,

      Kristiana of Arden

      P.s. Let's do it again next year!!! :)