Baile na Scolairi Practice Moved

  • Angelique du Soleil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings everyone!

      Lochmorrow is holding a large pre-gulfwars practice this Sunday, so I am encouraging all of the fighters who would come to the Baile practice, to head on over to play with our friends in Lochmorrow. I think that this will help make their practice larger, and much more fun.

      So once again, please note that the practice for this Sunday, March 5th, has been cancelled/moved.

      As for the regional practice on the 19th, it had slipped my mind that that is the coming home weekend for Gulf Wars, so I talked to Tuge, and he is not planning on holding it as a regional. We will, however, still be having a regular ol' fighter practice, and you are all welcome to come and hit us with sticks.

      Questions? Email me or give me a call (309)530-1973, leave a message if I don't answer.

      Sgt. Angelique du Soleil

      Serjent of the Red Company
      Knights Marshal
      Baile na Scolairi
      http://www.scolairi.org

      "Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him." - Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"