Re: Greetings from dance

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Not to bother you but I just took my first good look at the Val Day website.

      About 43 merchants. I'm never heard of that many merchants in one place.

      Dancing will start at NOON Run until 3p And will then have 2 sessions of dance after court as well.

      Sounds like a lot of fun folks.

      Ian the Green

      "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty, nor safety."
      Ben Franklin