More Dancing! - Dance Practice this week

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Due to popular demand, and having a room for one more week at the University, we are having another dance practice this Wednesday. Please come join us on December 7 for one more round of dancing before the holiday break.

      The next practice will be on January 4, 2006, and we plan to meet 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesdays through the Winter quarter.

      Time: 7 to 9 pm

      Location: University of Chicago Campus, Stuart Hall, Room 102.
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/mainquad/
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/mainquad/stuart.html

      Other details:
      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      In Other News:
      Dance enthusiasts should consider going to the Boar's Head event on December 10. They have dance classes and evening dancing on their schedule. They usually have a lot of dances for beginners, including both Renaissance and Modern Folk dance.
      http://caeranterth.northshield.org/BH05/index.html

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net.

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      RHicks AT Bear DOT com

      Teleri