Fox Hunt Lost and Found

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      I apologize for the multiple posts but I thought this would be the best way to return any lost items to their owners. Please contact me to reclaim any lost items.

      1. A crystal keychain. (No keys.)
      2. A small armored soldier...possible game piece.
      3. A crystal pendant for a necklace.

      Thank you,
      Hillary of Langeforde
      Co-autocrat Fox Hunt

    • James Mcadams
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        > I apologize for the multiple posts but I thought this would be the best way to return any lost items to their owners. Please contact me to reclaim any lost items.
        >
        > 1. A crystal keychain. (No keys.)
        > 2. A small armored soldier...possible game piece.
        > 3. A crystal pendant for a necklace.

        One additional item that I forgot to mention to Lady Hillary -
        there was a stringer for a recurve bow left at the archery range. If
        anyone is missing such, please let me or Hillary know.

        Xavier
        Jim McAdams | Do,
        jmcadams@... | or Do Not.
        630-859-6902 | There is no "Try". - Yoda