Baile na Scolairi Heavy Practices

  • Angelique du Soleil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Greetings all,

      As of this point, Baile will be having heavy practice
      on the following dates:

      Wed Sept 7, 6:00PM
      Sunday Sept 11, 3:00PM (Rapier starts at 2:00)
      Sunday Sept 25, 3:00PM (Rapier starts at 2:00)

      I will most likely throw in one or two more Wed
      practices, once I've seen my work schedule for the
      rest of the month.

      For information on Rapier practice, please contact
      Lady Cat at rapier@...

      Practices take place at Fairview Park in Normal, IL
      (http://www.normal.org/Departments/ParksAndRecreation/FairviewPark.htm)
      There are barbeques and playgrounds, so families and
      friends are encouraged to come and play/hang out as
      well. The pool has already been drained for the year,
      however.

      As always, in the case of rain, practice will be
      canceled. For up to the minute information, call me
      at 309-530-1973 (leave a message if I don't pick up).

      Looking forward to seeing you all there,

      Angelique du Soleil

      Serjent of the Red Company
      Knights Marshal
      Baile na Scolairi