It is Only a War - Heavy Weapons Constables/MIT

  • Doug Petroshius
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Greetings,

      As local Heavy Weapons Marshal for Ravenslake's It is Only a War melee
      event, I am asking that if anyone has some time, please contribute and
      constable for an hour or so. I anticipate large melees for this event and
      would appreciate the help. I have always been told that a ratio of 1 marshal
      for every 10 fighters is good. Thus, if we get up to 60 fighters, we'll need
      at least 6 constables. FYI, constables are required to have at minimum
      non-contact participation authorizations in Heavy Combat.

      In addition, ALL MITs, this is a great opportunity for signatures as we will
      have paperwork, inspections, authorizations, and of course, the activities
      themselves to perform.

      I also hear that the Head Waterbearer is needing help as well. Please do
      your best to grab some water for you AND your fellow fighters when you are
      on the field. Do not wait for it to come to you.

      Thank you,

      ~Gintaras~
      Midrealm
      Midlands