Regional Schedule

  • John Staeck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      Greetings Unto the Midlands Army and etc etc etc..

      Sorry for the no wizbang flash here, time is crazy as my work place continues to shift to a new format (ughhh...). Since this has not been reposted for a bit and there have been some questions I thought I would repost the intended army schedule. It is as follows:

      May 7 At the Easter hunt in Baille na Scolari..This we will be on Saturday after the Easter hunt....

      June 3 Peasants' Revolt III (Third Time's a Charm) {Rokkehealden} [Big Rock, IL]

      17 we can also do some stuff at Jubilee.on Saturday and Sunday (??)

      July 23 Ethyl in the Park. A standard Regional Practice... It's always war practice.

      There, of course, is also a friendly border skirmish event with Lief and the Boys from the North at Ravenslake!!

      Also, as Gaylen's schedule continues to be grueling, and as I am sometimes at work until 8 in the evening, our correspondance to you has bene down. That doesn't mean we don't care about you or the army, it just means we are swamped! Nonetheless, one or both of us will be dragging ourselves in whatever disheveled form to these events. I know Gaylen has some fun surprises planned for the war this year and I have one or two up my sleave also. So hang in there, close those rivets, plane those swords, prime the nukes...oh wait, hold off on the last for just yet...

      BTW, if you have not heard, our allies now include:

      Aethelmarc, Atlantia, Ealdomere, and The Great Dark Horde. (that I know of anyway). So, life is good and much fun looks to be had this year!!

      cheers- and hang in there 'cause if I have to you have to - Janos