MKHS Schedule Posted

  • CaitrionaMacD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Salutations from Lady Caitriona Mac Dhonnachaidh, Event Steward MKHS Spring
      2005.

      The final schedule, with class times, for the Middle Kingdom Heralds and
      Scribes Symposium is posted at www.shatteredcrystal.org/symposium/classes.html.

      Come learn more about heraldry and the book arts. There are some great
      nontechnical classes for non-heralds too, such as Heraldic Flags and Banners. We
      will be hosting some youth classes at the symposium, including a Court for
      Kids, as well as other youth activities.

      Please remember we're also hosting a Regional Fighter Practice/War Practice
      on April 10 from noon to 5. Fighter practice will be followed up with a
      potluck, socializing and dancing.
      For more information check out
      www.shatteredcrystal.org/symposium/symposium.html near the bottom of the page.

      Questions? Comments? Confusion? Drop me a line!

      We look forward to welcoming you to Shattered Crystal!

      Caitriona