MKHS Schedule Posted

  • CaitrionaMacD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 5:10 PM
      Salutations from Lady Caitriona Mac Dhonnachaidh, Event Steward MKHS Spring
      2005.

      The final schedule, with class times, for the Middle Kingdom Heralds and
      Scribes Symposium is posted at www.shatteredcrystal.org/symposium/classes.html.

      Come learn more about heraldry and the book arts. There are some great
      nontechnical classes for non-heralds too, such as Heraldic Flags and Banners. We
      will be hosting some youth classes at the symposium, including a Court for
      Kids, as well as other youth activities.

      Please remember we're also hosting a Regional Fighter Practice/War Practice
      on April 10 from noon to 5. Fighter practice will be followed up with a
      potluck, socializing and dancing.
      For more information check out
      www.shatteredcrystal.org/symposium/symposium.html near the bottom of the page.

      Questions? Comments? Confusion? Drop me a line!

      We look forward to welcoming you to Shattered Crystal!

      Caitriona