"Collegium in the corn fields"&"And Midlands Regional A&S Faire"

  • argentstrawberry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Please send this to lists you think would be
      appropriate

      (if you receive this many times then it is a sign
      you should volunteer to teach a class)

      Still room for teachers, This is a great time to
      teach something. Even if you have never taught a
      class before, this is a great time to start. We all
      remember the first class we ever took. Now is the
      time to pass on what you know. Even a class for
      children. (I took a class with my child in spinning
      wool once, Now I spun all the wook for the tasle
      site tokens). So come and pass on a new addiction or
      some knowledge, or how to run something. We can have
      fighting and Brewing classes.

      instructors contact

      Lady Moor--- ladymor@...

      The Incipient Shire of Aonach na Naoi N-Duileach

      Presents

      "Collegium in the corn fields"

      And Midlands Regional A&S Faire
      http://www.geocities.com/decatursca/corn.html

      Sponsored by The Shire of Swordcliff

      APRIL 2,2005

      Faith Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church
      1222 E. Grand Avenue Decatur, IL 62521

      Site Fees: $5 per person $2 per child 12 and under
      ($20 maximum per family) $3 SCA non-member surcharge

      Site hours: The site will be open at 9 a.m. and will
      close at 7 p.m.

      Merchant fees: It is 5$ if you can provide your own
      table and 10$ if you cannot
      Note: Site is Dry (except for brewing classes) Site
      is wheelchair accessible on the first floor and
      parts of the basement level however this site has
      not been brought up to State of Illinois
      Handicap Accessibility Standards. Contact autocrat
      for more information

      Lunch: $3 per person, limited number of meals please
      RSVP to reserve a meal

      Autocrat: Lady Mwynwen Ysginidd Called Strawberry
      MKA Marilyn Holt

      568 W Decatur St Decatur IL 62522, 217-423-2528
      E-mail: Strawberryholt@...

      No calls after 9pm