Boffer Marshals Domesdays

  • djc137@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Greetings to all--

      I know this is a hectic time, and I myself am guilty of being very late with
      reports. However, it's that time again.

      Great kudos to Master Alexander, the good Sebastian, and Master Sir Ix for
      sending me their stuff with NO reminders or nagging from me. Thanks, guys.

      For the rest of you. I ask that you make what very well may be my LAST
      domesday report as your Regional Boffer marshal (I've been doing this for more
      than 2 years...oops, more than 3....how time flies) a great one. Please report
      to me, even if it's just a "hey, I'm still alive and want to be on the list".

      Thanks in advance,

      Acelina of Derelei
      _djc137@..._ (mailto:djc137@...)