Accounts of Pennsic for Ringmail

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Ding dong! Ringmail deadline! Not surprisingly, after Pennsic, I've
      received few contributions. I'm certain that will be remedied of course...

      I'm hoping to receive chronicles of this Pennsic, centering on the Midlands
      participation. If I receive a few, I'll even edit them and string them
      together! Deeds, funny stuff, adventures in the mud, awards, etc.

      Also please check and make additions to the group listings. Thanks to all!

      Folki