Re: Pennsic roster

  • karlvonb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Greetings all!
      I don't know who's on what list so if this is the second or third time seeing
      it, I apologize. I hate repeat emails as much as anyone, but I'm trying to be
      thorough.

      We're trying to get a roster of Midland fighters who are going to Pennsic
      together, so if I could ask a favor from people and drop me a line telling me
      a few things:
      1) if you're going to be fighting at Pennsic for sure or maybe;
      2) What your preferred melee weapon style is, and what you'd be willing to
      fight;
      3) if you need/want a Midlands surcoat (This is NOT an order form, just a
      tally to see how many might need to be made or distributed)
      4) Whatever contact information you wish to provide.
      I'm going to try to make as many Midlands events as I can, and I'll gather
      info there too, but if you have friends without email, I'd appreciate if you
      could relay this to them so no one is missed.
      Thanks!
      -Karl Von Brandenburg
      MKA Curt Martin
      KarlVonB@...
      (630) 801-1632 (not after 9pm please!)
    • Jeri Matteson-Hughes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2000
        It's nice, guys, that you want to get your lists going for the battles, but
        you might have a problem if there's nowhere for you to camp.

        What I really want to know is what's the story about LAND!?!?!

        Jeri

        Jeri Matteson-Hughes : EIU Booth Library Technology Services : Charleston,
        IL 61920