TGS/Gargoyles mini-event

  • cerian_cantwr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Greetings,

      On Sunday, June 6th, Tree-Girt-Sea and Grey Gargoyles will be
      combining activities for a mini-event. Things will take place
      at Ida Noyes Hall (1212 E 59th St, Chicago, IL). The plan is
      to get both groups together for a short (from 1 to 2) business
      meeting and post-mortem of Coronation. If you're unable to attend
      but wish to have something brought up, please contact either Etienne
      (spdesroches@...) or myself (cerian@...).
      The meeting will also feature my de-seneschaling as I've finally
      found a suck....errrr successor. Yes, that's the word - successor.
      Please welcome Mistress Helene as the new seneschal of Tree-Girt-Sea.

      After the meeting we'll be having fighter practice, both heavy and
      light weapons. If we get enough dancers attending, we can work up
      a dance practice as well. We will also be having a pot luck
      supper, so please bring a dish to pass. We're trying to do something
      of a mini-event here, so please come in garb.

      Approximate schedule:
      1-2 Business Meeting & Event Post-Mortem
      2-5 Fighter Practice
      2-5 Dance Practice (if we get participants)
      5-6 Pot Luck Feast

      If there are any questions, please contact Etienne or myself.
      We hope to see you there.

      Cerian Cantwr
      Seneschal (but not for long) - Tree-Girt-Sea
      cerian@...