Coronation Reminder

  • atterlep@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Two quick reminders about the upcoming Coronation:

      There will be room to set up pavilions and shade flies (under 250 square feet)
      at Coronation, and a loading area to get it out. Please let us know if you
      will be bringing one.

      Any pre-registration that arrives before the event will be eligible for the
      pre-reg discount ($6 site/$12 feast, instead of $8/$15 at the door). Our cooks
      will be able to adjust the size of the feast based on the number of
      pre-registrations, so those people who pre-register will be helping out their
      less organized friends!

      For more details, please check our Website

      http://greygargoyles.uchicago.edu/coronation