Bloc for Maidens

  • Folo Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Apparently, sales did not communicate with the front desk at the
      Chancellor, and people calling to reserve rooms at the hotel have been told
      that there's not an SCA bloc. A quick phone call, and sales is going to
      make certain that the front desk knows about the bloc, so please try again
      if you've had no luck. If anyone has more trouble, let me know.

      A bloc of rooms has been reserved in the name of the SCA at the Chancellor
      Hotel in Champaign, guaranteed at $79 a night; call 217-352-7891 and
      mention you are with the SCA.

      For the latest updates, check out our web page at
      http://www.prairienet.org/sca/maidens.html

      Thanks!

      Folki