Greetings to the Midlands from Herr Alexander

  • Ashton Gregory Alexander Schoeffler-Mill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello Midlands,

      I am Herr Alexander, and I have just recently joined the Midlands
      list for two reasons. One, I wish to become more aware of what is
      happening in the region. Two, I would like to announce the creation
      of a new list for Bluefeathers in the region, and there supporters.

      Thank you for your time, and to those of you attending Dub-Dub, safe
      travels, and the same to those that attend Pennsic.

      In Service to the Society and the Crown,

      Herr Alexander Adelbrecht von Merklingen