Practice at Purple's Returns!

  • Drew Nicholson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Greetings!

      Last year, I decided to hold practices in my back yard, which is large
      enough to hold several individual bouts or two melee teams at once.
      This year, we continue the tradition, starting on Wednesday, June 4th,
      and most Wednesdays after that! Dancing, Heavy and Rapier are all
      welcome!

      Practices start at approximately 6:30 pm, with Dinner. We have a large
      grill; bring something to cook on it! Then, around 7 or 7:30, the
      practice starts!

      Directions are attached. The address is 2351 Emerson Ave. Our phone
      number is 847-288-1106.

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      Purple, Sorcha and Max
    • Drew Nicholson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        > Greetings!
        >
        > Last year, I decided to hold practices in my back yard, which
        > is large enough to hold several individual bouts or two melee
        > teams at once. This year, we continue the tradition,
        > starting on Wednesday, June 4th, and most Wednesdays after
        > that! Dancing, Heavy and Rapier are all welcome!
        >
        > Practices start at approximately 6:30 pm, with Dinner. We
        > have a large grill; bring something to cook on it! Then,
        > around 7 or 7:30, the practice starts!
        >
        > Directions are attached. The address is 2351 Emerson Ave.
        > Our phone number is 847-288-1106.
        >
        > We look forward to seeing you there!
        >

        > Purple, Sorcha and Max

      • Drew Nicholson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2003
          Greetings!

          There will be a practice at my house this Wednesday (tomorrow) starting
          at around 6:30 pm. We'll practice till we can't see! Heavy, light and
          dancing are all invited (no archery, sorry, the neighbors complained
          about their dog from the last time). Directions are attached, email me
          if you can't understand them!

          Hope to see you there!

          Purple