2769Re: [Illiton] Mike Pozar

  • Michael Mihallik
    Jun 27 1:09 PM
      All,

      For those who had not the pleasure, Michael of Illiton (MKA Mike Pozar) was an artist, a leatherworker, a merchant, a former Baronial A&S Champion, and (most importantly) a friend. He was a fixture at many of our events, and our Barony and Society are poorer for his passing.

      Details are (as referenced below) pending.

      Baron Wilhelm, Illiton