I found a low refinance rate

  • savanna-terk242@lackofwll.info
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2007
      Hey everyone I just wanted to post this so all of our members
      can read this. I was going through all these websites tring to find
      the best refinance rate for my home and I can across this site all i had
      to do is and it only took me a few minutes is put in some information regarding
      my current mortgage and hit submit within a short time I got a call and they
      looked through every single program out there and found a interest rate I have
      not found anywere. They deal with all credit situations and the consultation is free
      so check it out.. http://ihvg.jns67.com