get wat u deserve

  • steelie-mcmath462@dudemanu.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
      770-621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • steelie-mcmath462@dudemanu.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
        fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
        posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
        without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
        ppl 770 621-2634