Gambeson pattern

  • shadowzone666
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hi all, has anyone got a pattern for a quarter
      sleeve gambeson, just got awarded my Fri-hals and need
      to upgrade my kit for when i get my sword, already
    • bubthekansaskid
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
        Hi, I'm a Viking from Kansas and a new
        member.<br>I'm looking for a videocassette of a 1969 movie
        called Alfred the Great (its got some great Viking
        scenes). Anybody got any suggestions?<br>Thanks, BUB