Hi there vikingsaxon@yahoogroups.com

  • erika-haven132@gustofwind.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      1 801 697-0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
    • steelie-mcmath462@dudemanu.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
        have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
        I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
        guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
        out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
        to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
        guys a call 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.
      • steelie-mcmath462@dudemanu.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
          770-621-2634, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited