Anglo-Saxons in California?

  • dsunlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2001
      It was a real pleasure to participate in Regia Anglorum's first public event in California! Read about it here:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/ftmac2001 target=new>http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/ftmac2001</a>
    • dsunlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 20, 2001
        Well, there seems to be a shortage of enthusiasm
        on this site. If I may kick some sparks out of the
        smoldering embers, let me ask the list where they are from,
        what attracted them to this site, and which
        organizations they belong to?
      • shadowzone666
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 19, 2001
          Hi all, has anyone got a pattern for a quarter
          sleeve gambeson, just got awarded my Fri-hals and need
          to upgrade my kit for when i get my sword, already
        • bubthekansaskid
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
            Hi, I'm a Viking from Kansas and a new
            member.<br>I'm looking for a videocassette of a 1969 movie
            called Alfred the Great (its got some great Viking
            scenes). Anybody got any suggestions?<br>Thanks, BUB