Enjoy your time online

  • brittney-steele427@duckforcovers.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.whatagreatspottobe.info/xpkf and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)