nursing in kit

  • lofthaena_saxon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14 5:35 AM
      .my friend is planning on breast feeding at shows. i was telling her
      about a website which had a design for an underdress wich allows the
      wearer to nurse with out undressing. unfortunatly i can no longer find
      this. if anyone knows where it might be, or has any advice on the
      matter i would be glad to be able to pass on the information.
      laura