Viking Saxon

  • squirtled_uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Viking Saxon
    • dsunlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2001
        It was a real pleasure to participate in Regia Anglorum's first public event in California! Read about it here:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/ftmac2001 target=new>http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/ftmac2001</a>
      • dsunlin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2001
          Well, there seems to be a shortage of enthusiasm
          on this site. If I may kick some sparks out of the
          smoldering embers, let me ask the list where they are from,
          what attracted them to this site, and which
          organizations they belong to?
        • shadowzone666
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2001
            Hi all, has anyone got a pattern for a quarter
            sleeve gambeson, just got awarded my Fri-hals and need
            to upgrade my kit for when i get my sword, already
          • bubthekansaskid
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
              Hi, I'm a Viking from Kansas and a new
              member.<br>I'm looking for a videocassette of a 1969 movie
              called Alfred the Great (its got some great Viking
              scenes). Anybody got any suggestions?<br>Thanks, BUB