18Dating on the net? It works! Really

  • boni.greenslade2862@ykregd.com
    Jan 12, 2006
      Just thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know just like heaps of other men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined up to http://www.hookupherenow.info/nape and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interested ladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic