Nihar Info Opening for Freshers

  • Vijayakumar Palanisamy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
      Candidates of B.Tech, CSc. or IT, MCA Passed outs of 2010 & 2011 who didn't get job, we are training them on IBM File net and placing them in MNC's
      Salary:

      Not Disclosed by Recruiter

      Industry:

      IT-Software / Software Services

      Functional Area:

      IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance

      Role Category:

      Other

      Role:

      Trainee

      Keyskills:

      B.Tech, CSc. or IT, MCA

      Desired Candidate Profile
      Education:

      (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required)

      Please refer to the Job description above

      Company Profile
      Nihar Info Global Ltd.
      http://www.niharinfo.com

      Nihar is a global group in IT having its presence in USA, and India. Nihar is a 17 year-old IT solutions public ltd company with its development center in India, which is an ISO 9001-2000, certified company Listed on BSE and IBM ECM valuanet partner.

      Contact Details
      Recruiter Name:

      Alekhya

      Contact Company: