FW: Wanted Freshers - 2002 to 2008 pass out candidates wanted----Pass it to all our friends

  • Vijayakumar palanisamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008

      Hi,
      We (SYNTEL CORPORATION)  are looking for 1500 Nos. of BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / MCA / M.Sc Fresh 2002 to 2008 pass out candidates.

      POSSITION: Junior Software Engineer.
      Job Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Puna / Mumbai.
      They should have done their BE/ B.Tech in any of the following disciplines:

      * Computer Science Engineering

      * Information Science Engineering

      * Information Technology

      * Electronics & Communication

      * Electronics & Electrical Engineering

      * Telecommunication Engineering

      * Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering

      * Electronics

      * Electrical

      MCA, M.Sc and M.S candidates from 2001/ 2002/ 2003/ 2004/ 2005 / 2006 / 2007 batches will also be considered.

      Please note that we won't be considering any other discipline or any other
      batch besides the ones mentioned above.

      The selection process will be as follows:

      1. CVs are to be forwarded to [Karthikeyan] me. Kindly forward your resumes to the mail id karthikeyan.k@...
      2. Last date for receiving the resume is COB Friday, 29th February 2008.

      3. Aptitude tests/ Interviews are likely to be conducted at following
      centers in India during the month of April and May 2008
      Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore,Chennai and Hyderabad

      4. Eligible candidates will be informed about the Aptitude Test / Interview
      schedule directly through e-mail.

      5, Selected candidates will be notified by e-mail directly.

      6. Successful candidates will be offered permanent
      employment as 'Junior Software Engineer' on salary of Rs. 2.6 Lakh
      per annum. They will be put through initial training of 3 months and will
      be confirmed only after successful completion of the training. They will be
      required to sign a bond of Rs 1 Lakh for 2 years.

      8. Successful passed out candidates will be put through domain &
      process training for two weeks before final placement on projects.

      9. These batches will have their first appraisal on 31st March 2009.
      Thanks
      Recruitment Team
      Resource Management Group
      Staffinfotech, Bangalore, India.