The View From Here #150: CO, CA, OR, WI, FL, NE

  • Timothy Mooney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Hello, my Friends!

      The latest edition of "The View From Here" is posted! Go to:
      http://timmooneyrep.blogspot.com/ !

      News from the last month of the spring tour, the summer house-hunt, the
      festivals and pictures, pictures, picturesŠ! And video!

      And a new feature, running for probably the next 10 days: A Vlog! (a video
      blog) You can follow my adventures through Canada for the next week on the
      Cross-Canada Vlog! (AKA: Vlogging a Dead Moose!)

      I've added more subscribers to the list, but am not always 100% sure that
      you all want to receive this info. I tend to only post here every 3-4
      months, but if you would rather not hear from me in this manner, a note with
      the word "remove" (preferably without the various epithets that follow the
      word removeŠ) would be much appreciated!

      Have a great summer!

      Tim