MOV file problems

  • Patrick Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      All,

      A few weeks ago at Aeropac's Mudrock 2009 launch, my brother and I flew a
      joint project with a Aiptek Aiptek Action HD (HD-DV 1080P) shooting video
      at 720p 60fps. For those not on Aeropac's list, here is a link to the
      third video. The rocket George built flew pretty darn straight.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4P2sEOd7hY

      We've launched it 5 times now, 4 successfully (from a video standpoint). On
      the first Mudrock flight though, we got back an unreadable file. The file
      doesn't appear corrupt, but it is not recognizable as an MOV. I've looked
      for mov repair programs, but I don't want to buy something only to find it
      doesn't work. Premiere, VLC, and Quicktime wont read it.

      Anyone have any suggestions?

      --
      Patrick Wagner